monday
It is finally staring to feel like spring around here....the sun is shining, the windows are open, and it is just a fabulous day....
I'm actually feeling quite lucky! While cleaning out my grandparents basement my mom claimed this white chenille bedspread, and then handed it down to me. Tried it today and it fits my bed perfectly! I feel so lucky to have such a beautiful hand-me-down. I love the boho feeling that it adds to our room.
I also picked up a leather shag rug at Sentiments Home and Gift and it is just fantastic.....so happy with these little updates to our bedroom. Plus the spring decor cushions are coming out today...
My last little excitement of the day was putting up these two gems. I found this sconce with my mom while we were digging through boxes....it's just absolutely perfect! I paired it with this picture that Maggie did in school. It's a self-portrait and her first non-stick-figure drawing. I can't tell you how much I love it.
So far a lovely Monday it's been...how about for you?
Enjoy the sunshine!
~Jessica





Comments
Post a Comment