phoenix

Hello There!

I realize I've been MIA for quite some time now...but for good reason! For the last 7 days we've been on the road. Our kiddos got to spend some time at Gramma and Grampa's house (which they absolutely LOVED!) and the hubby and I got to take off to Phoenix! This was just the little vacation that we needed. I got to spend six days with one of my dearest friends, went to my cousin's beautiful wedding, got to spend lots of time with family, and just catch up on some much needed rest. It was wonderful. Of course the downside is that I forgot to pack my good camera and ended up using only my phone. And I actually didn't take too many pictures. I ended up spending most of my time just taking in the experiences and enjoying the moments. Here's a few captured moments from our time away!

First photo in Phoenix! We got to join the bride and groom-to-be for a breakfast out on Wedding Day. What a fantastic little place! Of course I should have taken a photo of the actual grounds but I didn't....next time I guess! This little farm is open only on Saturdays and sells fresh produce, fantastic coffee, wonderful pastries, and fresh pizza. It was a wonderful way to start the day.
One of my favourite people! My beautiful sister and I 
Quite possibly one of my favourite photos of hubby and I. Photo courtesy of my sister and I have no idea who's hand is waving in front of the camera...
Super grainy bad quality photo but it was too dark to get proper light and it's the only one I got with this beautiful lady at the wedding so it will have to do!
Accompanying our hubby's on date day! First on the list, Top Golf. Probably my hubby's favourite place.



 
 Hiking! Went up a mountain close to were Matt and Jaki live. Such an incredible view from the top, and a great start to our morning!


Just love this friend of mine! We only meet up once a year (if we're lucky!) but I so treasure the times we can spend together. We had so much fun! A week filled with shopping, coffee, chatting, more coffee, hiking, thrifting, and more coffee! Hoping we can make it back to Phoenix soon :)

My pretty addition this morning....motivation for me to get my laundry done and my home back in order for the weekend! 
Exciting news in the fam while we were down in Phoenix...I'm an Auntie again!!! Hoping to make it down to Swift to see our little niece, Susie, as soon as we can! 
Now it's back to laundry, cleaning, organizing, and getting ready for the weekend! 

Happy Friday!

Jessica

Comments

  1. Looks like a wonderful time away! Also looks like your kiddos had a blast at G&G's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dani they had so much fun! Carolyn and Jim had activities planned for them everyday so there was no time wasted :)
      It was such a fun week! Now I'm going to have to make my way up to your place for coffee :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts