saturday happenings
Hello on this sunny Saturday!
The tradition in my home growing up was that Saturday was for cleaning the house so that we were ready for Sunday company. While I'm not always on top of this tradition, today my house is clean! So I decided to take some pictures of my own home to show you! Up in the tab above called 'my home' are all the recent pictures of our updated 1960s bungalow, check it out!
So this next week is crunch time to finish my final module and assignment...woohoo!
The sun is shining here even though it's close to -30.....loving the sunshine and a warm home....I think it's time to whip up a coffee :)
Happy Saturday everyone!
~jessica~
The tradition in my home growing up was that Saturday was for cleaning the house so that we were ready for Sunday company. While I'm not always on top of this tradition, today my house is clean! So I decided to take some pictures of my own home to show you! Up in the tab above called 'my home' are all the recent pictures of our updated 1960s bungalow, check it out!
As for the rest of my week...my second last assignment for the Interior Design course I'm taking is done!
One-point perspective living room drawing....(sixth times a charm)
The sun is shining here even though it's close to -30.....loving the sunshine and a warm home....I think it's time to whip up a coffee :)
Happy Saturday everyone!
~jessica~


Comments
Post a Comment